Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

I've used the same girl to cut my hair for the last 10 years or so.  Last fall, she dropped me when she started teaching at the Beauty College...guess my $20 every 6 months just wasn't good enough for her -
the nerve!!

Haircut is on my mind because I need one -
 my hair is torrible! 
 Last time I had to go to SuperCuts (gasp!!).  Things must have improved from years past, because my hair was even and everything...
I'm not committing 100%,
but I may have even liked it better than before.

You know dinner is not going to be a success when your hubby asks if it's ok if he just eats leftover hot wings from the night before. 
 
Because he's been kicked, grabbed and run into on numerous occasions, T had to have a name for his privates so he could tell Reese what to watch out for.  He calls them his "frank and beans" -  yes, stolen directly from "There's Something About Mary".  Reese has now taken to calling her privates her "green beans". 

Sign on the jewelry store marquee on my route to work:  Sometimes it's ok to throw rocks at girls!!! 
 Can I get a hallelujah to that?

I saw a car hit a bird this morning...the implosion looked exactly like an "Angry Birds" reinactment.

Reese wanted to know if we could stop by her cousin's house to show everyone her new tap/ballet shoes.  I didn't want to say they really wouldn't be interested, so I told her they weren't home...
oh, the little white lies!

Blogger is still making me crazy.  I may or may not be able to see your blog and if I can, I may or may not be able to comment.  I'm trying to check on you...it's just been a little difficult.

3 comments:

  1. a haircut has been on my mind lately too! must.get.one.fast!

    lol green beans! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow, wow! Looks like we long haired ladies are in the same boat. No gasp at Supercuts when you have long hair....I mean. A trim is a trim, right? Say yes, 'cause I have been trying to convince myself that....supercuts is about what I can afford right now. You and your Reese. Ya'll crack me up...ick for angry birds. And booooooo to blogger. Still having issues here too. That's why I am anonymous, but sign Love, Meli. So you know its me! I'm still here...

    ReplyDelete