Thursday, June 16, 2011

Conversations with Kayla

I'm really bummed that I still can't post pictures - could anyone see the one I attempted yesterday?  If anyone has any tips on how to fix my picture posting problem, I'd be grateful!

Here's the conversation Reese and I had on the way home last night:

Reese:  "hey Mom, what are we having for dinner?"

Me:  "Well, it's a new recipe called Chicken Enchilada Bake"


Reese: "yah, but what is it?"

Me:  "It has chicken, beans, rice and some other stuff.  It's kinda mexican - it's like a mexican casserole - all the ingredients are mixed together in one dish"

Reese:  "a casserole?  You mean like a castle and a cinnamon roll?"

Me:  "Now, THAT sounds delicious!"

I couldn't help but picture the puffy pastry oozing out the castle windows while the cinnamon ran down the castle walls to form a moat.

Our castle roll was good, but I have a feeling Reese's would have been better!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your really large and in charge picture yesterday! She is precious...looks like you need to toy with your left and right columns...play with their width.

    Love, Meli

    ReplyDelete