Thursday, June 30, 2011

Conversations with Kayla

Reese and I were driving home tonight when we saw a couple on a motorcycle in front of us.  Here's the conversation that ensued:


Reese:  "ooooh gross, there's a guy on a motorcycle with a guy in a girl's shirt riding behind him."


Me:  "What makes you think he has a guy behind him?"


Reese:  "I can tell, it's a guy in a girl's shirt - that's just gross!"


We get a little closer and I can tell it's a girl on the back.


Me:  "I think it's a girl, see the ponytails coming out of the helmet?"


Reese:  "No, it's a guy."


Me:  "We're getting ready to pass them, look really close 'cause I think it's a girl"


We pass - slowly - and then


Me:  "So, was it a guy or a girl?"


Reese:  "Gross - it was a guy"


Me:  "How do you know that?"


Reese:  "I didn't see any boobs!"


I hope that girl never stops cracking me up!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! It is nice to think of the days when we could be so sure. Nowadays it is hard to know which one of you was correct. Perhaps it was Pat. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! Well maybe she just had teeny tiny ones. =)

    ReplyDelete