Monday, August 15, 2011

Reese's first day of school

She was up at the crack of dawn...

The plan was for T to take her and I'd leave work and meet them there for pictures and to get her settled in.

T said she was ready long before him and kept asking if it was time to go.  We took pictures in front of the school before walking her in.

We helped her find her cubby and then she was gone.  Narry a kiss or goodbye.  Our girl has flown from the nest.

Can't wait to see her tonight to find out how her first day went.  For me, it's bittersweet - I'm really excited that school has started, but she's my baby...how can she be in school already?












5 comments:

  1. Oh! she looks so excited and adorable! Not scared at all! I hope it went well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her bag, lol. She looks ever so ready! Good luck today Reese! (and Momma!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is striking a pose just like my Layla girl!!! She's so tiny and cute. What a BIG GIRL NOW, huh, mom? Good luck to you both....I know she'll do great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW - love her nap roll and lunch bag. TOO cute. And you are looking good too momma.

    ReplyDelete