Last weekend, Reese and I made chocolate chip cookies - with a twist. We made the recipe exactly like the back of the Ne.stle Toll House bag told us to (except we added a teaspoon of cinnamon - yum!), but then modified the way we baked them.
We put muffin liners in our muffin tin and filled them about 1/2 way.
We baked at 375 for 12 minutes then took them out to cool. The middle of our cookie muffins sank a little which was perfect for the hershey kiss we added in the center.
So, no rocket science here, but it was truly much easier for Reese to fill the muffin tin with dough than try to roll out perfect 1 inch balls...plus, she really loved putting the kisses on in the end.
The highlight to me - the muffin liners keep the cookies soft, plus I can have a whole lot of cookie and still say I just had one!
Try it sometime - I don't think you'll be disappointed.



No comments:
Post a Comment