I happened upon the coolest thing while I was spending my "me" time at the grocery store last week. Washable colored bubbles - what could be more fun, I foolishly thought?
I picked the pink ones since pink used to be Reese's favorite color (rainbow is her current favorite, since I know you were wondering)
We put on old clothes that I wasn't worried about staining - at least I was smart enough to question the validity of "washable"
We started blowing and had to move to the grass because the bubbles were leaving pink stains on the concrete wherever they hit and I knew T wouldn't be happy if it didn't wash off.
We both ended up with pink all over us and our clothes, but I wasn't too worried because it's washable, remember?
This is her arm after the first "washing"
Now I know why I found the bubble in the clearance aisle. Can't wait to wash the clothes!
But...we did have fun!



Well..that's all that mattered, that you had fun!!!!! She's so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I have seen these all over the store and wondered if they work. Thanks for trying them out for us :)
ReplyDeletep.s. grocery time = me time too!
So glad I did that second thought when I saw those at the store!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Meli
Yeah, the kids got these in their Easter baskets... we opened the blue bottle and that was enough for me to chuck the rest!
ReplyDelete