I have several New Year's Resolutions, but one I'm hoping to stick with is doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred program with some of the girls I work with. Monday was day 1 and my legs felt like noodles when we were done.
We've all set weight loss goals and I'm hoping that having someone (many ones, actually) to keep me accountable will help me stay on track.
Read to Reese every night (most important one..time slips away in the evening - no more excuses!)
Exercise 4 days/week
Drink only 1 coke/pop per day
Run 10 races
Run 1/2 marathon
Have 2 non-spending months (months were I spend only on essentials instead of all the other crap I tend to buy)
Lose xx.2 pounds by April 29 (when we leave for Disney World) and the remaining 10 pounds by July 31
I KNOW my weight shouldn't matter, but I can only fit (comfortably) into one pair of work pants and I can't stand it anymore!
I'm also going to make a long term list like I've seen on some of the other blogs I read. I just need to give it a little thought before I put it in writing.

You go girl!! I love Jillian. I'm hoping to get the kinect game in a few weeks for cheap after someone else gives up. Is that wrong? :-)
ReplyDeleteshred is hard! i did it this summer but need to get back into it. it works!
ReplyDelete