Joining Marla again on her Tuesday blog hop...
1. Why is it that Reese can totally rock the tennis shoes with capri look, but if I did it, I'd just look old and frumpy?
2. Going to the OBGYN for anything other than pregnancy = not fun! I don't care if you're just going for an annual exam (which I was), seeing all those pregnant women and women with newborns causes major jealousy!
3. Add insult to injury when said OB asks if you're pregnant (and you're not). Then he asks why not? Hello....I'm 44 and didn't have it easy getting the one I'm lucky enough to have.
4. It's really hard to stop drinking pop, soda, whatever you call it in your part of the world, when work offers it for a quarter a can. I.just.can't.pass.it.up!
5. Meteorologists are calling for rain tomorrow, so why is it pouring now?
6. Now we know why Maria left Arnold - a secret child...and he kept the secret for 10 years?!?!!
7. T left last Wednesday for his camping trip and got back Sunday, but Reese and I didn't get home until yesterday. He was out of town last night for normal work stuff. I miss my family being all together. We'll all be home tonight, but I'm exhausted! I haven't cooked in almost a week, but I'm wondering what I can pick up on the way home.
8. I told Reese that we'd go see the movie Prom (teenage chick flick), but she told me she'd rather go see the movie that has Reese with her spoon in it - I smile just thinking about it.
9. I vetoed seeing Water for Elephants. She's also been asking to see Pirates of the Caribbean. I think my 4 year old is channeling a 24 year old. What about Rio? She's not interested!
10. I'm withholding judgment on Orville's new pop up bowl until I have a chance to try it at home. I popped some in the hotel this past weekend and while the flavor was delicious, about 1/3 of the kernels remained unpopped. It made for a mostly empty "bowl" although the whole bowl concept is pretty cool. The paper remained intact and the "lid" was easy to remove making eating it in a hotel room very convenient (since I didn't pack a bowl...ha!). I want to try it in my own microwave to see if more kernels pop before I give it a thumbs up or not.
1. Me, too. It looks cute on others but not me. Sniff.
ReplyDelete2-3. Can't even comment. Cause of my last depressive episode.
4. Giving up pop was tough. After I made it through the two weeks of major headaches I will never go back. Give coffee though - you will have to pry the last beans out of my cold dead hand.
6. I am truly sad about this. Not as sad as Maria but sad.
9. I'm afraid to see Elephants. I worry about how they might have messed it up.
10. I'm waiting! Well, not really I love my air popper. I'm not giving it up anytime soon. But I could use an option for when I travel. Hello my name is Junebug and I'm a popcorn addict.
4. 25 cents a can?!? Wowza!
ReplyDelete6. It's truly disgusting. Bad enough that he got some maid KTFU in the first place, but to lie about it for TEN YEARS!!! She must feel like a fool. Again I say it, disgusting!
Reese with her spoon... love it!
ReplyDeleteI saw Water for Elephants with my girlfriends on Friday... you were smart to veto it! It's definitely not for kids!
I saw pictures of Arnold's other woman this morning & all I can say it, the man truly has no brain. Gross.
ReplyDeleteI love soda. I do. and .25?! whaat? crazy!
I get jealous too when I see all those pregnant women. Sort of makes me want to slap them...ok , not really...but kind of.