Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Memories

Here are a few pics of our Easter festivities:

Coloring eggs

Reese decided she wanted to make Easter cupcakes for the girls at daycare.  We decided to go with rainbow cupcakes (since "rainbow" is currently her favorite color).  Sometimes she says things so cute, I can't correct her - sorry honey, but rainbow isn't really a color, it's many colors...you get the drift.

So, we made our batter



 and filled our cupcake liners.
Reese helped decorate and was sure to tell me how much the girls at daycare loved eating their rainbow cupcakes.  Gotta love a kid who flatters her momma!!!


Need something to brighten a dreary day?  How about a cupcake with a rainbow inside?


Works for me everytime!

Hope you all had as great an Easter as we did!


Now, it's more egg salad sandwiches for me!


3 comments:

  1. I think we are all egged out this easter too! :)
    This is Kate from KatenKylie and you entered the giveaway on Inthiswonderfullife! I'm sorry you were not the winner this time but I wanted to introduce myself and let you know there are tons of ways I'd love for you to still have our items in your home! Since I'm an avid blogger myself I'm offering free shipping to all my new readers from the giveaway so you can go to www.kateandkylie.com and become a follower!

    Additionally I'll be issuing 25% off for all Inthiswonderfullife readers through the month of May! Just let me know you are one of the readers when visiting the shop at www.etsy.com/shop/katenkylie

    Thank you so much again and I can't wait to hear from you soon!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome cupcakes!!!! Our daughter would love those!!! Glad to see you had a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, those cupcakes look awesome! I'm going to have to remember those.

    ReplyDelete