When Reese and I walked out of daycare last night, she saw an airplane crossing the sky and said, "look, it's a shooting star". Never one to pass up the opportunity for a free wish, I quickly agreed. "Wish," she said. I instantly thought of a wish and continued on with her to the car.
"I said you need to wish," she declared. I tried to explain that we usually wish to ourselves, but she was having none of it so I voiced my wish aloud. "I wish that Grammy will continue to feel good," I said as I looked down at her. She looked up at me for a second before saying, "I wish we could go to Chik-fil-A." Her wish came true...now let's hope mine does too.
I had a dream last night where someone close to me (I never saw them, just knew they were someone important in my life) had a new baby girl. She chose to name the baby Faunley. Why??? When the baby was born, was she fond of it? Does she like baby deer? I have no idea, but I did tell her that I was going to call the baby Finley because I thought Faunley was a stupid name. Right then the alarm went off, so I have no idea whether or not I lost a friend last night.
My Mom starts her first of 10 radiation treatments today and I'm scared.
We're going to a Scentsy party tonight. I've seen cars all over town with the Scentsy logo on them, but don't have any of their stuff. It should be fun because kiddos are invited - Reese and I are looking forward to going. I'm sure I'll be suckered into spending more than I'd like to, but will justify it to myself by saying I'll give some of it away as gifts - sure you will K.
I had a dream (I've been doing ALOT of that lately) where I met a blogger face to face, but she said we couldn't be friends because we weren't the same religion - ouch! Now my dreams may may have cost me 2 friends.
I never knew (until I started this blog), how sad it is to check in and see 0 comments. I know I haven't done anything to promote my blog, but seeing that someone's been here makes me happy.
All of these thoughts have been rattling around in my brain, so I thought I'd just get rid of them. Thanks for listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment