Monday, September 27, 2010

Courtney

We have a new houseguest.  She's been with us about 3 weeks now.  Her name is Courtney.

Courtney is a very easy going kid.  She doesn't eat much and she pretty much likes the same things Reese does.  She goes everywhere we go and shares a bed with Reese.  They have quickly become best friends. 

Every once in a while, Courtney does something that we don't allow in our house (i.e. slap someone, say she doesn't like someone, say she's not eating whatever we're having for dinner, etc.)  I've quickly responded that if she can't follow our house rules, she won't be welcome to stay in our house.  That usually gets her to straighten right up.  She once told Reese that she didn't like her and I made her go to time out - man, I'm really mean and I'm not even her Mom!

Reese said she doesn't have a Mom other than me, so I guess we're stuck with her for a while.  I don't mind since it gives Reese a playmate and a pretend sister.

When I asked Reese what Courtney looked like, she said Courtney looked exactly like her (except Reese had longer hair).

Here's a picture of the two of them together:


Thanks for coming to stay with us Courtney.  I'm enjoying that my 2nd child is so easy on the pocketbook!  Don't you just LOVE imaginary friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment